3 Easy Steps

  • 1Search for courses by Study Area, Level and Location
  • 2We deliver you all the matched results
  • 3Choose one or more course providers to contact you

Distance from location (kms)

Exact 5 10 25 50 100

Posted since

All 2 Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month

Sort results by

Relevance Date



Registered Plumber + Vehicle Provided

Private Company - Hoppers Crossing, VIC

Trades & Services
Source: uWorkin


We are seeking a Fully qualified licensed Plumber for a full-time position (Domestic Plumbing) to work mainly in the Western and Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Our Warehouse is located in Hoppers Crossing. Preferably Immediate start.


Pipeworx Plumbing commenced trading in 1981. We are a family owned business specialising in above and below ground Drainage with over 40 years of experience. We service the North & West Suburbs of Melbourne and also the Geelong region for both commercial and the residential industry meeting our clients expectations and delivering quality standards within the industries requirements.


As part of our friendly team you will be working in domestic plumbing with exceptional workmanship, giving personalised service and offering a high safety standard. You will be trained in utilising our safety management plan and job reporting (codesafe) which is the latest technology giving the customer 100% satisfaction. Some of the tasks include plumbing installation, maintenance repair, water heater installation, leak detection, hot and cold water renewal and more. We are committed to provide a safe & healthy work environment for all staff members and/or contractors.


  • Good communication skills

  • Current drivers’ licence required 

  • Own hand tools a must 

  • Excellent problem-solving abilities required 

  • Must have a motivated attitude and able to use own initiative and take direction

  • Ability to provide technical support to the team and manage project/job completion

  • Be well versed in writing job descriptions and quotations

  • White card essential 

  • Prepared to take drug and alcohol tests (when required) 

Here is the link to apply: