Start or expand your career in Australia’s Trade and Services industry
Looking to start a career in the Australia’s Trades and Services industry?
Got some industry experience and ready for a new job opportunity?
Jobs in Trades has got you covered with 1,000's of jobs, apprenticeships and traineeships from Australian employers and recruiters within the Trades and Services industry.
There are many traditional trades experiencing a national skills shortage, yet skilled trades form one of Australia's healthiest employment sectors. With a booming mining, infrastructure and commercial construction sector, Australia’s capital cities and regional towns are need of more skilled tradespeople right now.
Trades are composed of jobs in which workers typically train for the work through apprenticeships and on-the-job training. The training period may last from two to five years. Traditional Trade and Services job roles included; carpenters, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, panel beaters, bricklayers, cabinet makers, boiler makers, glaziers, painters, roof tilers, landscaper and gardeners and many more.
The latest trend data from shows that job advertisements for Trades and Services roles, such as plumbing, carpentry and electricians have increased rapidly. This coupled with the fact that most of the traditional trades are identified on the National Skills Needs List, means it’s the perfect time to enter or expand your career in the Trades and Services industry.
For Job Seekers
If you are looking for work, Jobs in Trades will provide you with an efficient and easy way to access a range of jobs and employment opportunities in the Trades and Services industry from around Australia.
It’s also a great way to stay on top of Trades and Services industry news as it happens, and be part of a growing industry community.
- Find local jobs quickly and easily via keyword and location search.
- Set a job alert to be notified of new matched opportunities.
- Shortlist jobs of interest and apply.
- Create an AirCV profile, enabling you to apply for jobs from any mobile device - anywhere, anytime.
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Jobs in Trades is a platform where you can access staff and talent within the Australian Trades and Services industry.
- Post your vacancies for free on Jobs in Trades and find the right person for your job.
- Sign-in from anywhere to view applicants and shortlist talent.
- Share your job role via social media.
- Print a QR coded job beacon poster to display at your business.
Need help to get your jobs in front of interested job seekers?
Contact us to find out how we can automate, distribute, feature and prioritise your jobs across Jobs in Government and the uWorkin network.