Cushman & Wakefield
Job Description Summary
Based in Perth and reporting to the State Services Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and service for our Commercial Client/s.
Our Trades Service team are seeking a dedicated Commercial Handyperson with experience in building services maintenance to assist our contract and facilities managers, providing excellent customer service to our client/s.
You will work across assigned planned maintenance works, reactive works, proactive works and project works.
What You Will Do
- Undertake urgent, routine & ad-hoc maintenance, repairs, inspections on the client’s premises and equipment as directed by the company.
- Review and comment on any instructions and standard operating procedures for handyman services supplied by Cushman & Wakefield Services
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of any disruption to services by any works servicing undertaken.
- Participate and take an active role when new equipment items are transferred from Projects to Maintenance
- Ensure effective Key Performance Indicators are managed effectively including response times, safety, compliance, and financial performance of all job numbers assigned to you
- Promote working in a team environment with work colleagues
- Utilise the mobility solution to retrieve work order details and enter and complete all historical information within the system.
- Comply with all Cushman & Wakefield Services systems used to meet its health and safety obligations.
- General ad hoc duties as requested by your Leading Hand or local trade services management and schedulers.
To be successful in this role, it is expected that you possess a relevant qualification, coupled with relevant working experience.
You Will Have
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- OH&S, Risk Management, Environmental Management or Quality Assurance systems.
- Experience in Building Services Maintenance
- Basic estimating (small works)
- Basic IT skills
- A set of hand tools
- Self-motivated and a positive team member, able to work independently
- Good communications skills
- Troubleshoot, identify issues and provide solution
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: