Cushman & Wakefield
Job Description Summary
The Cushman & Wakefield Facility Services Trades Team is responsible for the delivery of a range of trade services to Cushman & Wakefield Clients property portfolio nationwide. Works include reactive and planned maintenance, contractor management, minor and project works.
Cushman & Wakefield are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to undertake the performance of these tasks to assist in the delivery of providing outstanding operational services to our clients and support the State Services Manager where required.
What You Will Be Doing
- Undertake urgent, routine & ad-hoc maintenance, repairs, inspections on client’s premises and equipment as directed by the company
- Undertake and record PRA, Job Safety Analysis prior to commencement of tasks.
- Review and comment on any Electrical instructions and standard operating procedures supplied by C&W FM or Trade Services
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of any disruption to services by any works servicing undertaken.
- Participate and take an active role when new equipment items are transferred from Projects to Maintenance
- Ensure effective Key Performance Indicators are managed effectively including response times, safety, compliance, and financial performance of all job numbers assigned to you
- Promote working in a team environment with work colleagues
- Liaise with statutory authorities where required
- Utilise C&W mobility solution to retrieve work order details, enter and complete all information within the system.
- Comply with all C&W systems used to meet its health and safety obligations
- 100% of all work reports submitted within 1 business day from completion
- 100% of Motor vehicle inspections completed satisfactorily.
- Electrical maintenance background minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Open registration cabling license (Preferred)
- Construction Card
- A good understanding of Electrical Standards and Regulations
- Working at heights (Preferred)
- EWP (Preferred)
- General experience with technology (iPad, App’s)
- Working with Children check (Preferred)
- Relevant current Trade Qualification / experience – A Grade Electrical Licence
- Valid manual Driver’s Licence
- Ability to maintain and keep safe tools and equipment (including safety equipment).
- H&S, Risk Management, Environmental Management or Quality Assurance systems.
- Ensure adherence to all legal requirements associated with the role
- Experience in Building Services Maintenance
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company
- Ongoing development and a promote from within culture
- Access to one of the world’s largest learning libraries via LinkedIn Learning
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: