- Join an iconic Australian brand built on ingenuity and innovation
- Take ownership of Installations across NSW
- Drive our quality standards to set B&D for growth in the future!
In this newly defined role, you will work closely with administration, sales, logistics and manufacturing on the enhancement of value and professionalism associated with the installation service provided by B&D on doors and openers.
You will focus on ensuring the timely delivery of quality, cost effective installations by professional Installers is achieved. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating activities for the installation of B&D Doors and openers to residential and Commercial projects across NSW
- Managing contract employment, induction and training of new Installation contractors and employees as well as the management of contractor specific licencing and documentation
- Ensuring installation standards are meet thorough our install auditing processes
- Managing the measure representatives to ensure SLA’s are meet from a timing and an error perspective
- Motivating and development of the Installers to increasing the capability of the team.
What you will bring and develop
We are looking for a driven construction or building professional, with previous Trades or Installation and team management experience. You will be motivated by developing your career with a market leader and enjoy managing construction projects. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- Proven experience in team coaching and development with an ability to lead others;
- Advanced computer and technology skills
- The ability to seek out improvements and drive process enhancements;
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritizing skills from the building / construction industry.
The products at B&D Garage Doors and Openers help protect the things you hold precious. Our commitment to quality flows through everything we do from custom made solutions to the convenience of automation and nationwide servicing. We bring together cutting-edge technology, beautiful design options and proven reliability that only 60 years of experience can deliver.
Support our iconic brands and extend your career – apply today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: