Cylindrical Grinder Operator / 1st Class Machinist
WA INDUSTRIAL CHROME ENGINEERS
- Full time – Dayshift Monday – Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Afternoon shift considered – Monday – Friday 3 PM to 11:30 PM with 30% loading.
- Cylindrical Grinder Operator / Metal Machinist (1st Class)
- salary range $54000 – $81000 per annum + Superannuation
Key Result Areas:
- Works under the direct supervision of the designated senior staff member
- Promotes a continuous quality improvement approach to all aspects of the job.
- Completes delegated tasks under the supervision of the designated senior staff member.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings.
- Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment.
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments.
- Using machine tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal.
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment.
- (must add one or two tasks)
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work as a positive and productive team member.
- Willingness to work within the philosophy of WAICE PTY LTD
- National Police Clearance
- 3 years of relevant experience and/or qualification as a Cylindrical Grinder / Metal Machinist (First Class)
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous quality improvement principles.
- Sets up and operates machine tools to shape and form metal stock and castings to fine tolerances, using detailed drawings and specifications.
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments, setting guides, stops and other controls on machining tool.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of WAICE PTY LTD
Immediate availability is important.
Should you be interested in joining our team, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Email: email@example.com Nick Edwards – Managing Director
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: