Eagers Automotive (AHG) are currently seeking multiple Service Technicians to join our dynamic dealerships in Mandurah and Rockingham.
Reporting directly to the Service Managers, these roles will be responsible for performing service and repair work for the Dealerships customer vehicles in accordance to the Repair Order.
Duties will include:
- Carry out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per the repair order
- Plan each job for maximum efficiency
- Repairing and maintaining in line with Manufacturer and Dealership requirements
- Order parts (where necessary) from Parts Department
- Make recommendations for additional work to client vehicle based on diagnostics
Key Qualifications and Essential Criteria:
- Must hold Mechanical Trade Qualifications
- Valid Vehicle Repairers Licence
- Valid Australian Work Rights
- Valid Australian Manual Driver Licence
- Display an exceptional quality of workmanship, reliability and efficiency
- Skilled Technician with strong technical knowledge
- A positive attitude
Our dealerships pride themselves on customer service and cultivating a productive and positive work environment whilst having fun at work.
We will provide you with:
On-going mentoring and access to an experienced team of professionals to grow along side
- Factory training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus programs
- A clean, safe, well-equipped workshop in an award-winning dealership
- A safe, friendly and high-performance working environment
Plus an EXTENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS program including discounts on everything from banking and insurance through to health and fitness.
Salary starts at $44,855.20 per annum ($22.70 per hour), in line with the relevant Award, and higher (depending on experience and background).
Get in quick! Role available now!
Eagers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Eagers Automotive - Moving together
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: